when i wanted to see the speed of wind in the 200m of some citys, is was always blank, and warn me i was off line .But when i clicked the load, it turn to my acount ,i am on the line
Predicting Aurora i think most Aurora Hunters know how to do and what it involves... there are plenty of tools on the web to predict.
What we need is an aurora oval overlay on a map, no matter the clouds. So we know more exactly where to go. This is an essential tool for Aurora spotting in northern Europe since the Aurora oval is not consistent and changes quite drastically dependent on the weather conditions in space, earth's magnetic field and the intensity overall. In northern Europe it is quite closely monitored in the northern countries.
Seeing the Aurora oval is most likely the most significant and essential tool in forecasting the Northern Lights. NOAA has provided data for years but has proven the last couple of years to be more and more un reliable and faulty by as much as two days + -.
Suggestion: Clear Sky Alert
Just another suggestion... was kind of hoping to find a clear sky alert notification in the alert section of the mobile app but could not find such function so I am suggesting it here.
Can be very useful for Photographers as well as private Airplane operators, Drone pilots, hot air 🎈 and so on and on.
When and How to Create a New Group
Groups can gather people of similar focus and/or similar locations.
- The “Groups” section displays the same content as is displayed in the Categories >> Topics, depending on who is a member of what group.
- Every user can pick a “Badge” related to a group (only one of the groups they're in) and issue it on their profile. This can be set via >> Profile >> Edit Profile >> Group Title.
- There is no other special function of the “Groups” section – and therefore no reason to get crazy setting new groups. :-)
If you want to create a new group, please do your best to follow this procedure:
- Check if there is a similar group already existing.
- If it is, join that group. Please do not create a duplicate group just with a slightly different meaning or title.
- If it’s not, you can create a new group.
- If there’s a group referring to an activity in a very general way, while you’d like to specify a location for that activity etc., you can create a new group with a geographic specification in the group name.
Don’t create a non-sense group name. Such groups will be deleted instantly.
Use English (or universal, internationally readable) words in the group name.
- In case you use a different language, whether in Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese or any other letters, make sure to include (in brackets) an English translation of the group name.
- In case the group name refers to a geographic location (state, city, mountain, river, etc.), make sure to include (in brackets) the full name of the country concerned.
--> Example: מזג אויר רכס ארסוף (Weather in Arsuf, Israel) ; 台灣地震分析 (Taiwan Seismic Analysis) .
If you can, set your group as Public, not Private. Otherwise, we will set it as Public.
Upload a cover picture which best describes the activity and/or location that your group refers to. If you don’t, we will upload one.
--> Tip: You can use pictures that you took, or free photos from Unsplash.com.
If you don’t respect these rules (or at least try to), we will keep deleting any duplicate and/or non-sense groups. We really want to keep the “Groups” section clear and comfortable for everyone.
Thank you for understanding & enjoy!
UPDATE: For the reasons mentioned above, we have recently disabled the option to create new groups.
If you want to create a new group, please let me know its purpose and the title, and I will create it for you (or not). :)
Suggestion: add LightPollutionMap to Windy
It would be great to combine all the windy maps with a new layer of the amount of light in place.
It's just a sugestion. Greetings.