I have a question about to rules to VFR, rules to vfr is more that 1500 ft and 9999 visibility, but on some app, the metar is ciling few 009 and 9000 visibility -RA and appear available to vfr ? Why is wrong information or what? Thank u
Amigos del Aire
Question about to rules VFR
Background intensity change
In the application that I have on my iPhone I can reduce the intensity of the weather information that appears (for example wind where it is very intense as it appears in the presentation on the PC it can mask and confuse the view of the general map) Does anyone know if there is a way to do it on the PC?
RE: ESPAÑOL (Para todos los que usen este idioma como lengua materna)
Empiezo yo mismo para iniciar esta puerta abierta.
En la aplicación que tengo en mi iPhone, puedo disminuir la intensidad de la información meteorológica que aparece, (por ejemplo, de viento, donde si es muy intenso, como aparece en la presentación en el PC, puede llegar a enmascarar y hacer confuso la visión del mapa general. ¿Sabe alguien si en el PC hay alguna forma de hacerlo?
ESPAÑOL (Para todos los que usen este idioma como lengua materna)
Existen muchas personas que siendo su lengua materna el español, y además no dominen o incluso desconozcan el ingles, se puedan dar cita en este lugar para intercambiar y preguntar cuanto le pueda interesar.
When and How to Create a New Group
Groups can gather people of similar focus and/or similar locations.
- The “Groups” section displays the same content as is displayed in the Categories >> Topics, depending on who is a member of what group.
- Every user can pick a “Badge” related to a group (only one of the groups they're in) and issue it on their profile. This can be set via >> Profile >> Edit Profile >> Group Title.
- There is no other special function of the “Groups” section – and therefore no reason to get crazy setting new groups. :-)
If you want to create a new group, please do your best to follow this procedure:
- Check if there is a similar group already existing.
- If it is, join that group. Please do not create a duplicate group just with a slightly different meaning or title.
- If it’s not, you can create a new group.
- If there’s a group referring to an activity in a very general way, while you’d like to specify a location for that activity etc., you can create a new group with a geographic specification in the group name.
Don’t create a non-sense group name. Such groups will be deleted instantly.
Use English (or universal, internationally readable) words in the group name.
- In case you use a different language, whether in Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese or any other letters, make sure to include (in brackets) an English translation of the group name.
- In case the group name refers to a geographic location (state, city, mountain, river, etc.), make sure to include (in brackets) the full name of the country concerned.
--> Example: מזג אויר רכס ארסוף (Weather in Arsuf, Israel) ; 台灣地震分析 (Taiwan Seismic Analysis) .
If you can, set your group as Public, not Private. Otherwise, we will set it as Public.
Upload a cover picture which best describes the activity and/or location that your group refers to. If you don’t, we will upload one.
--> Tip: You can use pictures that you took, or free photos from Unsplash.com.
If you don’t respect these rules (or at least try to), we will keep deleting any duplicate and/or non-sense groups. We really want to keep the “Groups” section clear and comfortable for everyone.
Thank you for understanding & enjoy!
UPDATE: For the reasons mentioned above, we have recently disabled the option to create new groups.
If you want to create a new group, please let me know its purpose and the title, and I will create it for you (or not). :)