@Gkikas-LGPZ eso es una excelente idea👏
RE: How to know if it will hail
Ssssuscription in Spanish/English
When I try to suscribe, the page appears in Arabic and I do not understand where I should enter the credit card information.
Is there any way to see the page in Spanish or English?
RE: Widgets doesn't work
Hi @Rabbagast, please give us more info HERE, thank you!
When and How to Create a New Group
Groups can gather people of similar focus and/or similar locations.
- The “Groups” section displays the same content as is displayed in the Categories >> Topics, depending on who is a member of what group.
- Every user can pick a “Badge” related to a group (only one of the groups they're in) and issue it on their profile. This can be set via >> Profile >> Edit Profile >> Group Title.
- There is no other special function of the “Groups” section – and therefore no reason to get crazy setting new groups. :-)
If you want to create a new group, please do your best to follow this procedure:
- Check if there is a similar group already existing.
- If it is, join that group. Please do not create a duplicate group just with a slightly different meaning or title.
- If it’s not, you can create a new group.
- If there’s a group referring to an activity in a very general way, while you’d like to specify a location for that activity etc., you can create a new group with a geographic specification in the group name.
Don’t create a non-sense group name. Such groups will be deleted instantly.
Use English (or universal, internationally readable) words in the group name.
- In case you use a different language, whether in Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese or any other letters, make sure to include (in brackets) an English translation of the group name.
- In case the group name refers to a geographic location (state, city, mountain, river, etc.), make sure to include (in brackets) the full name of the country concerned.
--> Example: מזג אויר רכס ארסוף (Weather in Arsuf, Israel) ; 台灣地震分析 (Taiwan Seismic Analysis) .
If you can, set your group as Public, not Private. Otherwise, we will set it as Public.
Upload a cover picture which best describes the activity and/or location that your group refers to. If you don’t, we will upload one.
--> Tip: You can use pictures that you took, or free photos from Unsplash.com.
If you don’t respect these rules (or at least try to), we will keep deleting any duplicate and/or non-sense groups. We really want to keep the “Groups” section clear and comfortable for everyone.
Thank you for understanding & enjoy!
UPDATE: For the reasons mentioned above, we have recently disabled the option to create new groups.
If you want to create a new group, please let me know its purpose and the title, and I will create it for you (or not). :)
RE: No wave data
Dear @sandybig , we will not be able to change it because you are most probably referring to another "Windy app":
Our very own Windy is completely free of charge, no paying for our service, no "pro versions", no "pro features", no adds.
RE: Edit User Name?
Hi @chsmith314 , please check this link: https://community.windy.com/topic/6121/change-username/4
RE: Widget na iPhone
Dobrý den, moc díky za upřesnění i za screenshot. :) Zatím jen tolik – určitě to zaevidujeme, prošetříme, vylepšíme...
RE: india map problem
Dear @Rajat-99099 , Google & some other huge corporations show different maps to different audiences (opposite sides of the dispute). That's why. :-)
Make sure to check the links that @Gkikas-LGPZ posted above. Thank you.
RE: Widget na iPhone
Dobrý den, můžete prosím upřesnit, co máte na mysli pod pojmem "widget"? Widget máme zatím jen pro Android, nikoliv pro iOS.
Co se pak týká zobrazení radaru, ten je pro naši lokalitu zatím "bez pokrytí", jelikož funkce Meteoradar zatím ještě není pro Evropu implementovaná v aplikaci, pouze na webových browserech. To se ale brzy změní, tak prosím vyčkejte. :)