Hi @tomb5 , so unfortunately we are not able to correct this error, since it's a long-term problem with Leaflets. We're sorry about that the inconvenience.
Rope access (height workers)
RE: Wind animation is not working
@tomb5 Are you on Android 6? What device?
Only ECMWF and GFS are global. NAM is for the USA only. NEMS (EU) does not provide data for the 'Pressure' layer.
When you're on ICON (EU) and move towards the Pacific Ocean or elsewhere outside of Europe, the ICON model should smoothly switch to another model (most likely ECMWF). Still talking about the 'Pressure' layer.
RE: ICON model weather forecast missing hour
EDIT (July 11th) – What is currently missing:
- ICON: 4th day
- GFS: 5th day (USA) ; 6th day (Europe + some parts of USA)
- Wavewatch: 5th day (e.g. Atlantic) ; 6th day (can not replicate it now)
--> Different data are missing in different locations – depending on the time zones.
When and How to Create a New Group
Groups can gather people of similar focus and/or similar locations.
- The “Groups” section displays the same content as is displayed in the Categories >> Topics, depending on who is a member of what group.
- Every user can pick a “Badge” related to a group (only one of the groups they're in) and issue it on their profile. This can be set via >> Profile >> Edit Profile >> Group Title.
- There is no other special function of the “Groups” section – and therefore no reason to get crazy setting new groups. :-)
If you want to create a new group, please do your best to follow this procedure:
- Check if there is a similar group already existing.
- If it is, join that group. Please do not create a duplicate group just with a slightly different meaning or title.
- If it’s not, you can create a new group.
- If there’s a group referring to an activity in a very general way, while you’d like to specify a location for that activity etc., you can create a new group with a geographic specification in the group name.
Don’t create a non-sense group name. Such groups will be deleted instantly.
Use English (or universal, internationally readable) words in the group name.
- In case you use a different language, whether in Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese or any other letters, make sure to include (in brackets) an English translation of the group name.
- In case the group name refers to a geographic location (state, city, mountain, river, etc.), make sure to include (in brackets) the full name of the country concerned.
--> Example: מזג אויר רכס ארסוף (Weather in Arsuf, Israel) ; 台灣地震分析 (Taiwan Seismic Analysis) .
If you can, set your group as Public, not Private. Otherwise, we will set it as Public.
Upload a cover picture which best describes the activity and/or location that your group refers to. If you don’t, we will upload one.
--> Tip: You can use pictures that you took, or free photos from Unsplash.com.
If you don’t respect these rules (or at least try to), we will keep deleting any duplicate and/or non-sense groups. We really want to keep the “Groups” section clear and comfortable for everyone.
Thank you for understanding & enjoy!
UPDATE: For the reasons mentioned above, we have recently disabled the option to create new groups.
If you want to create a new group, please let me know its purpose and the title, and I will create it for you (or not). :)