@gfay63 Greg, I will contact via email directly as soon as my colleague will let me know where the problem is. Preliminary, we can now see only the wind direction in our database.
RE: Mac Weathersnoop software Windy Weather Station Upload!
Cumulus MX - How to send data to Windy
To set up Cumulus MX for Windy is very straightforward.
To start you need to go to Cumulus Admin interface, then:
- Navigate to Settings | Internet settings
- Scroll down to the Windy.com entry and click the arrow to expand it.
- Tick Enabled, optionally select Include UV, at this moment will be not displayed on web, but will be saved.
- The Catch up option sends historic data for any gap if Cumulus is shut down and restarted. This is only applicable if you have a station with a data logger.
- Set the Station ID, for most people with one station this will be the default value of zero.
- Enter the API key, be careful to include it whole.
- Set the upload Interval, this has a minimum value of 5 minutes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
RE: My API key is constantly modified after some hours
@dfousek please send me your station ID, I will check your station. Could you try to send data every 5 minutes?
RE: Windy suddenly not accepting data
@jure_13 Hi Jure, it seems that you mixed up the station ID. On Windy Stations, you have registered
Station 0. However, you are sending data to
Station 1. You are sending data to Station 1 for 7 days. So I recommend to create a new station on Windy Stations and that station will get the number
1, this will fix the problem. Let us know