To set up Cumulus MX for Windy is very straightforward.
To start you need to go to Cumulus Admin interface, then:
- Navigate to Settings | Internet settings
- Scroll down to the Windy.com entry and click the arrow to expand it.
- Tick Enabled, optionally select Include UV, at this moment will be not displayed on web, but will be saved.
- The Catch up option sends historic data for any gap if Cumulus is shut down and restarted. This is only applicable if you have a station with a data logger.
- Set the Station ID, for most people with one station this will be the default value of zero.
- Enter the API key, be careful to include it whole.
- Set the upload Interval, this has a minimum value of 5 minutes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.