Text Message Alerts

• Text Message Alerts v email alerts is preferred for one or more/combinations of weather changes based a predetermined location(s) specified in advance or based on change in location. This is an awesome app and I continue to refer others to use - this is a gem of a weather app and I am really glad I found it :). Excited to see if text alerts will come.

• Administrator

Hi @gregadams, thank you for your suggestion and support. We well keep user's feedbacks in mind for future development.

• @Korina You stated in this forum that text alerts are being thought about. I super appreciate that comet however, you have a place where you set up the e-mail Alerts that asks, "would you like to have text Alerts for different conditions?" I have payed to be a pro member to help w/development and was wondering If text alerts are in development yet? Also, could I be a Beta tester ? I have a lot of experience with programming and detecting bugs. Thank you in advance for your response.

• Administrator

@jtbutler101 Hi, we have currently other projects, which keep us busy, this is more like idea for the future. But we are about to start development of push notifications.

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps
Terms and Conditions     Privacy Policy