Received sales quotation for Windy API Premium
Hello Windy! I've received a sales quotation in early November 2019 and am very interested in purchasing today and moving forward to get access. I've followed up by email a couple times, but perhaps there is a better way to get in touch? I tried to give the representative a call as well (around 4-5 pm GMT+1) at the number they left in the email, but not sure when is the best time for you guys.
We will need access to operational forecasts fairly soon, otherwise may need to find alternative solutions to access the data. Our team will be getting a proof-of-concept running over the next couple of weeks using the Free API we were provided, but will want to bring in the full list of data layers soon after if not now. Our preference is definitely to proceed with Windy if possible. Any update on next steps will be extremely helpful. Cheers, and looking forward to hearing back from the team!