Cumulus MX - How to send data to Windy
TomSlavkovsky last edited by
To set up Cumulus MX for Windy is very straightforward.
To start you need to go to Cumulus Admin interface, then:
- Navigate to Settings | Internet settings
- Scroll down to the Windy.com entry and click the arrow to expand it.
- Tick Enabled, optionally select Include UV, at this moment will be not displayed on web, but will be saved.
- The Catch up option sends historic data for any gap if Cumulus is shut down and restarted. This is only applicable if you have a station with a data logger.
- Set the Station ID, for most people with one station this will be the default value of zero.
- Enter the API key, be careful to include it whole.
- Set the upload Interval, this has a minimum value of 5 minutes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.