Premium Features Missing on Desktop and App
I recently purchased Premium but it appears that the premium feature is not enabled on my account. Like the following:
- access to the ECMWF, WRF8, ICON13, as well as HD wind map and offline mode
- Cannot find wind barbs option both on Desktop and APP
Nyxtorm last edited by | Premium
@aidzer Have you tested the steps indicated on this post?
Hopefully this will help you correct your problem! ;)
@Nyxtorm Yes, i already did. I only notice that 1hr forecast is enabled on my account. Also tried following the guide for my app (ref:https://windy.app/guide/windy-app-full-guide-for-android.html)
Hello @aidzer, thank you for supporting us by subscribing to Windy Premium!
When you are following the restoration manual, what error message do you get? Through which platform have you purchased Windy premium?
@petra-pik No error message. These are the features I am missing:
1 .access to the ECMWF, WRF8, ICON13, as well as HD wind map and offline mode (for mobile app)
2. Cannot find wind barbs option both on Desktop and APP
As seen in the photo I have my premium enabled.
It seems that you might be referring to a different application that has a similar name but isn't linked to us in any way. We are windy.com, red and white logo, not blue and white.
We don't have the WRF8 and ICON13 forecast models available, neither offline mode.
– ECMWF is a default forecast model and you are viewing it on your screenshot (at the bottom, the middle part, you can see ECMWF).
– Once you close a detailed forecast, you will have 'Particles animation' available to enable (lower right corner)
@aidzer I am happy to hear it works :)