Visual bug when deleting imported KML
There is a small visual only bug when deleting an imported KML.
When we delete a KML in the "My files" part, there is no reaction (neither confirmation of deletion, nor disappearance of the file). However, the action is well performed in the background because if we refresh the page, the KML has been deleted.
- Browser : Chrome 87.0.4280.66
- OS : Windows 10 Pro 20H2
@Nyxtorm I agree with this. I tried it also, the temporary fix for it, is to refresh the webpage.
I just tried on Firefox (82.0.3), I have the same problem.
To reproduce it :
- Login to my Windy account
- Upload a KML file (generated with Google My Maps) as a private data
- At this point, I am at the state of my screenshot in my previous message
- In "My Files", just click on the trash : nothing happens visually, I have to refresh the page for the file to disappear.
Hoping that these few details will help.
If you want, here is a short video to illustrate the problem more clearly when I click on the trash: https://i.imgur.com/GeLstAq.mp4
@Nyxtorm Hello, please try to clear your cache. I am still unable to reproduce this.
Actually I don't have any cache because I use two different browsers and both in private browsing. (Chrome and Firefox (without any plugin enabled) in their last versions).
Just in case, some warnings with uploader.js (Chrome), but there may be no link to the problem:
@Nyxtorm Hi, I have reported this issue to our team, they will look into it. Thank you!