No se guardan mis capas seleccionadas en la nube

• | Premium

Cuando en la parte derecha selecciono solamente las capas que son interesantes para mí, abajo indica que mi selección se guardará en mi cuenta en la nube, pero cuando vuelvo a entrar con los datos de mi cuenta, no se han guardado las capas que seleccioné, apareciendo las que windy tiene por defecto.
    Tengo cuenta premium, y es muy molesto que cada vez que entro, tenga que volver a seleccionar las capas que me interesan
    Si esto es así solicitaré la devolución de mi dinero.

• Hello @vector074, thank you for supporting us!

You can customize the default layer in Menu > Settings > Start-up layer and location.
    Please, in case you don't have the latest version of the application, update it. This feature is new so it isn't in older versions of the application.

• | Premium

@petra-pik

Hello, Petra. Than you for you quick answer, but I think that you don´t understand my question.

I´m talking about my favourite layers. Why the selected layers (my selected layers), don´t appears when I´m loging??. Always the same layers, the default layers of windy!!

• Sailor Moderator

@vector074

Do you mean the layers you have ticked in the long list?

Capture d’écran 2020-12-18 à 18.31.56.png

You are right, the selected layers are not really saved. This should be improved.

• | Premium

Exactly!. It was my question :)
    Thank you so much!
    I´m waiting the solution, and I hope it soon

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps
Terms and Conditions     Privacy Policy