I wanted to list here the reasons why I cancelled my premium subscription
- Unclear UI in the Android app
- I would like to be able to conveniently define my home view. Right now, neither the preset nor selecting the view options once does anything. I definitely got annoyed every time I opened the app.
- The selected weather model is not preserved
- The detail view of the location as an overlay of the existing map is very weird UX wise.
- Webcam views I would like to see only when needed.
- Centering on wind is nice but the rest of the weather is interesting too
- The alerts are not useful. I would like any reliable alerts with freely adjustable parameters. Neither works. e.g. I want to be warned of rain or strong gusts of wind. Tested ... and not warned.
- And the last point of the service is too expensive as private User ... if the above points are met I would gladly pay 15€ a year. Without the points it would be worth 5€ a year.
- The whole is my opinion as a former premium customer and as feedback to understand.
@entferntwindy Dear user, thank you for you feedback.
- Could you please specify what UI is unclear?
- Location view can be saved in Settings - Start-up location.
- Weather model cannot be saved, but thank you for suggestion.
- What do you mean by "detail view of the location as an overlay"? Do you mean detailed forecast?
- Alerts should be working with no issue. What kind of parameters did you select?