Incorrect temperature on map
Slim Dickery last edited by
Map says Pleasanton, CA is 73 degrees right now, it's really 101.
vsinceac last edited by vsinceac
People couldn't analyze such a defect in the past on Windy maps, thus such a remark would require more details (pertinent screenshots are the best): which model or station plotted 73°F on the map, then how did you get the "really 101°F" value, and all this at which timestamp?
Your post has timestamp 2021-07-11 02:32UTC. Screenshot below:
- older and closest forecast to your post one can get now is 03:00UTC
- best forecast for your area should be NAM: 86°F for Pleasanton, CA
- closest weather stations show 91°F (madis FW5362) and 90°F (ICAO KLVK, more trustworthy)
- none of the nearby stations show really 101°F (they show 10°F less)
- obviously, model NAM (86°F) is better than ECMWF (73°C) for temperatures on your area
Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBBNodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps