Radar on Apple Watch
On the latest update it mentions a radar option for Watch. When I go into Windy on my Watch there is no radar option, only forecast & Metar. How do I access it?
Korina last edited by
@zanep-0 Hello, you can access radar directly on your Apple Watch under Radar (beta).
@zanep-0 I had the same issue like you, it did not appear after I updated the iPhone Windy application. But I was able to make it appear, follow the following steps to make the new functions available on your Apple Watch:
- open the Watch app on your iPhone
- scroll down and open Windy app (you will find it under "Installed on Apple Watch")
- Toggle OFF the "Show App on Apple Watch" option and then turn it ON again
- wait some seconds until it will appear again on your Apple Watch
- open the Windy app on your Apple Watch and magic happens, from now it will shows all of the new features:)
I hope it helps!:)
Thankyou (@csabatatar) for the advice on getting radar onto Apple Watch. It has installed successfully.