Suggestion - Extra convective layers
orice210 last edited by
As a windy user who is part of the storm chasing community, I believe a few additional convective parameters would be an excellent addition to the app.
Some features I would love to see:
- Storm relative helicity (0-1km and 0-3km)
- Shear (0-6km and low level / 0-1km)
- Lifted index
- Theta E (for all altitudes)
- 700-500mb lapse rates
- MLCAPE and MUCAPE
- Precipitable Water
- Vorticity (all altitudes)
- Vertical Velocity (all altitudes)
- Water vapour satellite imagery
I believe these features would be very beneficial for convective forecasting and would attract many members of the storm chasing community to the app!
@orice210 Thank you, we will consider them in the future.
Mattia Rappuoli | Premium last edited by Mattia Rappuoli
@Korina Hi, any update on this? That could be very helpful for strong storms analysis, especially for shear, MLCAPE and helicity.
@Mattia-Rappuoli Unfortunately, our team hasn't made these changes yet.