Please reverse the new layout on PC
zDavzBR | Premium last edited by
If the layout change was aimed at mobile users, then make it a mobile user-only change, and even then it doesn't make sense because you should just push the app which works great, if not, this has to be one of the worst possible changes for PC users.
• The UI is extremely oversized
• There's an ugly side scroll bar in the forecast graphics that takes up space it didn't need to
• Can't pin my favorite layers even if I hold the mouse button
• There's no longer a "Forecast for this location" button when viewing a favorite weather station
• The permanent huge crosshair in the middle of the screen
And possibly many other downsides if I kept searching, which I won't because I can't accept such a bad layout
Again, reverse this immediately and if you really want to use the layout, keep it as an optional mobile browser-only feature, though I don't think it's worth it because no one should be using the browser for windy, the app is way better and doesn't diverse development resources.
Totally agree with this post. The new layout has many problems on my Windows 10 tablet.
@Rasbats @zDavzBR Hi, we are sorry about this issue in the desktop version, where the design for mobile platforms show up mainly for all devices with the touchscreen. Our colleagues are working on a fix right now.
In general, the desktop version is mainly same as the previous one, so you don't have to worry about the version that you see right now. I am really sorry about any inconvenience.