Reuse of draggable leaflet popup

• Hi!
    When you click on a point on the map you get a nice transparent popup that you can move and you see data values for that location. As I also use Leaflet as mapping library I had a quick look and couldn't find such a draggable popup control as a leaflet plugin published somewhere open-source. I think that would be really useful to have for certain scientific maps. My question is: Have you thought about making this little leaflet control open-source? If not and you don't want to do that, would you mind if I reuse the styles from Windyty (CSS/HTML popup structure) and create such a thing myself?
    Thanks, Maik

• @neothemachine it is just leaflet html marker that is dragabble. Standard Leaflet feature. No big deal.

• Ah I see, it's just a marker, I thought it was a popup somehow. So you use a draggable marker with a DivIcon which contains the HTML? How did you attach the handler for the close button? Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.