Help us to test new Android App

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi there!
    First of all I'd like to thank you for the great web site, it works really well and is very useful.

I am currently using the beta version of the app on a Sony Xperia Z2, running CyanogenMod v12.1 (Android 5.1.1), and this is something I observed:

When using the 'wind' overlay, for example, once I start zooming in, the colors suddenly change. I mean, they are in a blueish like color, but from one point of zooming on, they get reddish like. I tested it in various parts of the world and saw the same effect. I did not test all possible overlays, but it happened to me with the wind, wind gusts and temperature options.

As already pointed out by @ivo, the app performance is decreased, and sometimes it gets really slow for rendering or moving the globe. I Hope it gets smoother as the software develops.

Anyway, the app is great and I will keep using it frequently, whenever I see a bug, I will surely report it.

Thanks!

São Paulo, Brasil

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.