humidity?

• Greetings from Thailand, where 34c and high humidity hits me like a wall. Of course I cannot see humidity at windy.com or android app! Would you consider adding humidity to the detail forecasts or whereever you think is logically best! Cheers, thanks for you wonderful work :)

@wzb88wzb Same here in the Philippines, it's too hot now, I badly need humidity in the detail forecast.

• Good point

• Meteorologist

I also support the request for Rel Hum to be displayed at a weather parameter within the Meteogram display. From an aviator perspective, having the surface RH listed (or VIS) in the Meteogram display would enhance the prediction of low Stratus and FOG/Mist situations.

Thanks for your work on this App/Webpage - from a professional meteorologists view, the work you have done with this project is "top shelf". Greatly appreciated.

• Meteorologist

Hi Windy team,

I took a look (out of curiosity) into the available fields from the ECMWF forecast time-series set and noticed that Rel Hum is not available. Therefore, could I put in an alternative request for 2m Td (if this is available) be included in the Time Series display.

Thanks.....

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.