Offline while crossing the Atlantic!

• Hi guys. I usually sail a lot and use Windity for weather forecasts, especially low pressures center location, bearing and speed.
    Windy has the ability to have up to a 10 day forecast but only available when you have an internet connection. The last month, while crossing the North Atlantic ocean from America to Spaib I wasn't able to check Windy without mobile coverage. Is there any chance that you improve this? I'm pretty sure you can, however you could display a message saying "Beware that this forecast couldn't be updated due no internet connection since...".
    Thanks!!

• @masr said in Offline while crossing the Atlantic!:

Hi guys. I usually sail a lot and use Windity for weather forecasts, especially low pressures center location, bearing and speed.
    Windy has the ability to have up to a 10 day forecast but only available when you have an internet connection. The last month, while crossing the North Atlantic ocean from America to Spaib I wasn't able to check Windy without mobile coverage. Is there any chance that you improve this? I'm pretty sure you can, however you could display a message saying "Beware that this forecast couldn't be updated due no internet connection since...".
    Thanks!!

Same situation as above, I need to have forecast animation accessible while off line in offshore passages.
    Congratulations on current achievements.
    Thanks

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.