iOS app bug on iPad Pro 10.5"

• Hi guys,

Love the app and your amazing work. Since last nights update I cannot access meteograms anymore as the buttons don't work. There is a red bar bugged out in the bottom of my screen too. Hope you can fix it? I use the meteograms all the time. I can't attach a screenshot as this crashes the app instantly.

• Send a screenshot pls

• Thx will look at it. We detect it as desktop

• @ivo thanks! I love the app but this causes me to use the browser until it's fixed. Thanks for the reply Ivo.

• @ivo Re: iOS app bug on iPad Pro 10.5"

I find that on the iPad Pro 10.5 when I start the app in landscape it only draws half the screen (or less - ss attached - correction - not attached see below) however - if I rotate it to portrait it redraws and then I can go back to landscape without issue.

Note: when trying (several imtes now) to attached a screen shot it crashes the app when I select the screenshot.

• @ivo

I am having the same problem. Also using iPad Pro 10.5". Unable to compare forecast models as bottom tool bar is not present or working.

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.