Cannot install iPad-version on iPad Pro 10.5" after installing the iPhone-version

• I've downloaded the windy.com app on my iPhone.
    Afterwards I downloaded the app on my 10.5" iPad Pro and it seems to be also the iPhone-version of the app (the screens do not match the screenshots in the App Store for the iPad-version)?!
    I cannot choose to download the iPad-version.

How can I install the iPad app?

@chipundchap Are you installing the correct app? Because there is also a copycat version of Windy. The correct app should have a red logo. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/windy-wind-and-waves-forecast/id1161387262?mt=8

Other than that it should install fine. Maybe consider a hard-restart of your iPad. I only use android devices so I don't know of any errors with the app for ios.

• @TheRadarGuy Yes. It is the correct app. But both the iPhone- and the iPad-version are exactly the same.
    A friend did install the app on a prior version of the iPad Pro and he got the iPad-version.

Maybe the iPad-version of the app does not support the (new) 10.5" version of the iPad Pro?!
    ...and the falls back to the iPhone version?!

• The problem can be in iOS version. The apps were built for iOS10. iOS11 build will be released soon.

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.