Feature Request - UV Index

• Living in Cyprus, I like to monitor the UV Index to make sure I'm safe during the day. I searched for it in the options but if it isn't there, Is it possible to display the UV Index for my location, please?

• @duggie-dear said in Feature Request - UV Index:

Living in Cyprus, I like to monitor the UV Index to make sure I'm safe during the day. I searched for it in the options but if it isn't there, Is it possible to display the UV Index for my location, please?

And Spain (where I am living) and rest of Europe, please

• administrators

Hi @Duggie-Dear and @SLAnWindy, thanks for your feedback, we will think about it! All the best ~ Marie

• @Marienka I Would Love It If You Guys Could Implement This I Know Your Prob Having Many Things On Your Plate, But There Are Numerous Benefits To UV Index And Most Sites Over At least A Current Or Daily Index Count, It Would Benefit Sailors Surfers, Hikers, Basically Anyone Outdoors. Not To Mention The Health Benefits. Honestly There Isn't A Really Accurate Or Honest Place To Go To Find The Current UV Index. Most Sites Are Wack And Some Are Just Plain Not Accurate. I Would Really Appreciate If You Did This And I Think The Community As A Whole. I Look Forward To All The Great Things Your Doing With This Site As I Love GIS Weather And Web Development. Keep Doing A Good Job Your Really Have A Great Product Here, Far Superior Then Other Weather Maps, Doing A Great Job At Represent Weather Model Data.

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.