POI / Webcam icons incorrectly placed on the map
- turn on Webcams (quick selection button - for map view)
- zoom in/out (for good illustration: zoom 10)
- switch to some POI (reported wind/temperature, or airport)
- zoom in/out (zoom 11 - see picture bellow)
- switch back to Webcams
=> The position of these webcams will be completely wrong!
- Only when we zoom in/out again, the map will stabilize immediately and all points are in the right place again.
(Or we can start the exact same process with POI -> zoom -> Webcams -> zoom again -> POI again => they will be localized incorrectly on the map.)
Perfectly visible in locations along the coast. It happens in any zoom level.
MacOS: Safari, Chrome, Firefox - both production and testing version
iOS: Windy app; Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Android OS: Windy app; Chrome, Firefox