Android Widget problems
quatzar last edited by
failed to retrieve forecast data
Only way to get widgets back is to remove them and put them in again.
Widget location - specific location Shoreham
Widgets are resized for nova launcher.
Both normal app and beta doesn't seem to be different.
Everything up to date S8plus Oreo nova launcher
flaxos last edited by Marienka
Dobrý den, je prosím nějaká možnost, jak v transparentním režimu zobrazení widgetu zrušit červené orámování? Nechápu, proč je zde, celkově narušuje design. Děkuji za odpověď.
SteelToad last edited by
Why .. Why .. Why ? Why make a beautiful radar widget, and give it a transparent background so that it fits in perfectly with my desktop ... and then put a HIDEOUS red border around it with no option to remove it ?
Boomerius last edited by
When adding a widget I can't choose any place, it's either my current location or some other 2 random places (maybe from the ones I did a search previously)
Android, galaxy 9, default OS.
Hi @boomerius , if you save a spot as your Favorite (you need to be logged in), then you can choose this place for a widget. But not yet in case of European locations – hopefully coming soon.
fajfos last edited by fajfos
Samsung S7, Android 8.0. The widget doesn't load any data when mobile data saver (spořič dat) is active. When it's off, the widget works fine.
rbbot last edited by
For me the widget not updating is due to Windy being on the list of apps that are "Optimsed" for battery usage. Google / Samsung have made this easy to switch on but awkward to switch off. Here is how I did it on a Samsung with Android Oreo:
- Go to phone settings
- Select Apps
- Select Windy from the Apps list
- Select Battery
- Select Optimise Battery Usage
- Change the filter at the top of the page to 'All Apps'
- Scroll down to Windy and switch the optimisation off
If the devs can detect battery is optimised, perhaps suggest switching it off in the error message. Also, it would be a good idea to show the last updated date/time in the top right of the widget titlebar.
The forecast widgets load and show, but the radar widget isn't loading at all on my Android device. I've tried using the radar widget on many different internet connections, but it still won't work. What could I do?
gzip last edited by
- Font size is too small. I suppose 4x1 is ok since there isn't any more space but 4x2 should expand and increase font size to make it easier to read.
- It should display the next 24 hours only to make it easier to read. Scrolling may be added if possible for people who want multi-day forecast.
- If it is unable to retrieve data, it should continue to display the previous data. The error message could be displayed in the header next to the refresh button.
逐风者 last edited by
amine.23 last edited by
@Marienka I am from Algeria