Android app default map layer.

• Could you please include on option to change the default map layer on startup of the Android app ? Currently it always starts on the Wind layer however I don't really use that one and would prefer if I could choose my own default layer when the app opens.

No, because this is Windy.. Not rainy or radary 😃

• Yes, I understand the name of the app however with many other non-wind related layers in the app it immediately broadens the scope of the whole thing beyond just it's name. If you can't have a default option for whatever reason then how about just allowing the app to remember the last used layer.

@orrcra said in Android app default map layer.:

Yes, I understand the name of the app however with many other non-wind related layers in the app it immediately broadens the scope of the whole thing beyond just it's name. If you can't have a default option for whatever reason then how about just allowing the app to remember the last used layer.

No..again..it's windy..and windy want, that you see wind first.

• Wow okay, love the arrogance. Was just a suggestion mate. In that case, going along with your summation of my question the app should really have all the non-Wind related layers removed and just show the wind only

• Sorry Orrcra, I'm with Windy here. I fail to see the logic. Once in the app any layer of weather you want is just a click away. Having one layer of another would save you home much time? Half a second? Sheesh!

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.