Change the weather provider.

• Good morning,
    I can not permanently change the time provider, when leaving and entering the application are reconfigured in ECMWF.

Can they be changed permanently?

Thank you
    Victor

• Sailor

@vferrusola
    Hi,
    Do you use webpage for desktop or the App for mobile?
    If you use the desktop version:

• Select the model you want as default model.
    • Save the complete URL in your browser favorites.
    • Next time when you open this favorite it will be with your preferred model.
      With the app for mobile,
    • If you close the app on your preferred model, it will open with the same one (for me that works with iPhone)

• Thanks for your answer. I use Android and when leaving the program does not save the provider. It also does not change in the widgets. It's a shame because it's a very good program.

• @vferrusola said in Change the weather provider.:

Thanks for your answer. I use Android and when leaving the program does not save the provider. It also does not change in the widgets. It's a shame because it's a very good program.

same here, it would be a very useful feature

• under android i've found a little trick.

1. open windy from chrome
    2. choose your preference such as: location, forecast model ecc
    3. tap on three dots menu and select "add shortcut to home" (i dunno what's the english for, i have the system in italian)
    4. now it create a link to the web page in the home screen but when you click it opens in windy app with your preference selected!

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps

Looks like your connection to Windy Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.