NEMS: Forecast detail for ocean locations is displaying UTC instead of local time
- 'Display all times in UTC' option is OFF.
- Place the picker somewhere on the mainland (e.g. in the USA) and open the forecast detail.
- Click through all available forecast models and watch the time slider. All models are showing the local time, including NEMS – which is correct.
- With the forecast detail still open, click somewhere in the ocean (e.g. around the USA), far enough from the mainland.
- Click through all available models and watch the time slider. All models are showing the local time, except NEMS that is displaying UTC time.
NAM on land: 10 AM = OK
NEMS on land: 10 AM = OK
NAM in the ocean: 10 AM = OK
NEMS in the ocean: 3 PM = WRONG
@Marienka I can replicate this. Time is correct when ticker placed on land, but incorrect when placed on water.
Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBBNodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps