Would you like to report your weather station data to Windy? (depreciated)
Pelliflyer last edited by
- What type of weather station you have Davis VantagePro2
- Do you report your data to some other Internet website? Yes www.wetterstation-birrfeld.ch
- How technically do you send your reports to this other website. Which software or protocol do you use. weather display
- Do you have any tips and ideas, how should our reporting API look like?
- Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data? yes
neatgadgets last edited by
@ivo yes of there was something we could get in return. Personal page of our data and history, perhaps some level of access to deeper level data.
J T Drake last edited by
- Ambient Weather WS-2902A
- Report to Weather Underground. Note, this is a new station that replaced an older setup, so am still in the registration phase. Reported previously as KTXKATY103, not sure I can still use that or need to re-register, working on it.
- Pretty much done automatically after installation and registration.
weatherbob last edited by
I have a davis weather station
dmoustakis last edited by
Are you owner of personal weather station? Are you maintainer of network of weather stations?
We plan to create API endpoints so you could send your weather station data to us. Please help us to do this project by answering following questions:
1) What type of weather station you have
2) Do you report your data to some other Internet website?
3) How technically do you send your reports to this other website. Which software or protocol do you use.
wunderground protocol (I don't know the technology)
4) Do you have any tips and ideas, how should our reporting API look like?
5) Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data?
adel abomotha last edited by
David 10 last edited by
It's cloudy in Bhubaneswar Odisha, and may some rain spells ..
HRweatherman last edited by
Yes i'd be interested in supplying data.
- Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with FARS
- WeatherDisplay or Meteobridge
- not specifically, easy to use with good error reporting
- yes don't see why not
cjohlandt last edited by
- Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus
- AWEKAS, CWOP, PWSweather, WeatherCloud, WeatherLink, Wunderground
- WeatherLink IP and Weather Display
- Yes, as long as all sharing is fully disclosed.
eviatar last edited by
This post is deleted!
eviatar last edited by
- Yes . south west israel
- Ambient Weather WS-1001-WiFi (Wireless)
Software: HP2000 V2.3.8
- Yes, yes
Pyrran last edited by
I am reporting from the United States
Latitude / Longitude: N 30 ° 23 ' 0 '', W 97 ° 45 ' 37 ''
Hardware: Ambient Weather WS-1001-WiFi (Wireless)
Weather Underground https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/tx/austin/KTXAUSTI838?cm_ven=pwsdash_cityforecast
PWS Weather https://www.pwsweather.com/
RomuloVG last edited by
- What type of weather station do you have?
- Do you report your data to some other Internet website?
- How do you technically send your reports to this other website? Which software or protocol do you use?
- Do you have any tips and ideas on how our API reporting should look like?
- Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data?
Yes, What do I have to do?
lnewton last edited by
- Ambient Weather
- Yes, PWS Weather; neighborhood FaceBook page
- Internet connection to KNCWINST101
- Unfortunately, not my strong point. But, lots of graphs and graphics
- Sure, Weather is free...
- Davis Vantage II
- Weather Underground
- Virtual Weather Station by Ambient Software
Wyoguy last edited by
Yes, I would share. Ambient weather station. I share with W.U. and Ambiant.
CosCharlie last edited by
1 Davis Vantage Pro 2
2 Yes, sexton.com/weather and WunderGround
3 Cumulus running on a Raspberry Pi
Yes, I would be very happy to report my weather station data to Windy.
- My station is a Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
- I report data to my own websites and Weather Underground (see below)
- I use Meteobridge to upload data.
- No ideas on how the API reporting should look.
- For the moment I think I would prefer data going to Windy only.
pauljroys last edited by
Our hang gliding and paragliding club has two holfuy stations that could be linked into Windy. Please contact me via email to discuss linking them
meteo18 last edited by
Hi, I'm living in the middle of France, using a Davis Vantage Vue, uploading data to the WeatherUnderground and AWAKAS, uploading is done through the excellent German package Meteobridge which runs on a very small stand-alone server. Contact the developer of this package to see how to incorporate your website for uploading. To differentiate between PWS's and the rest you might include an extra layer. I would be willing to upload to Windy as well.
Bart / meteo18.fr