Would you like to report your weather station data to Windy? (depreciated)
Yes, I would share. Ambient weather station. I share with W.U. and Ambiant.
Brisket last edited by
1 Davis Vantage Pro 2
2 Yes, sexton.com/weather and WunderGround
3 Cumulus running on a Raspberry Pi
johnbowe | Premium last edited by
Yes, I would be very happy to report my weather station data to Windy.
- My station is a Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
- I report data to my own websites and Weather Underground (see below)
- I use Meteobridge to upload data.
- No ideas on how the API reporting should look.
- For the moment I think I would prefer data going to Windy only.
Our hang gliding and paragliding club has two holfuy stations that could be linked into Windy. Please contact me via email to discuss linking them
Hi, I'm living in the middle of France, using a Davis Vantage Vue, uploading data to the WeatherUnderground and AWAKAS, uploading is done through the excellent German package Meteobridge which runs on a very small stand-alone server. Contact the developer of this package to see how to incorporate your website for uploading. To differentiate between PWS's and the rest you might include an extra layer. I would be willing to upload to Windy as well.
Bart / meteo18.fr
Hello I would love to do it. Please recommend a weather station thats will easily connect to you.
- What type of weather station do you have?
Oregon Scientific WMR-200A
- Do you report your data to some other Internet website?
- How do you technically send your reports to this other website? Which software or protocol do you use?
Virtual Weather Station VWS V15.00
- Do you have any tips and ideas on how our API reporting should look like?
No, not a programmer.
- Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data?
Yes I would.
guy_bottlaender | Premium last edited by
I have an Acurite 5-in-1.
I report to CWOP, Weather Underground. Weather Cloud, and PWS.
I use Weewx for my software.
No real opinion as to how reporting should look.
No problems with reporting info to anyone.
AHW . NOITATS REHTA
StormCapture last edited by
- Weather station: Davis Pro 2 Plus
- Weather Underground, CWOP and Weather Observation Website (WOW,) (station appears on Windy Map for my local area)
- Software used: Cumulus MX Build 3043 on a Raspberry Pi 3+ board
- Similar to WU, to allow users to see data in real time and a graph over the past 24hrs, stricter data quality control as well would be good so to ignore stations that are reading bizzare temperatures.
Davis Vantage View Pro2
FTP push from Cumulus for data. FTP push from camera for weathercam
Weather Underground has done no development for years and their mobile app is complete rubbish now. So i would think it would not be hard to make a great alternative.
- Estação meteorológica PCE - FWS 20
- Sim, relato os dados via www.underground.com ILISBOAT4
- FTP WeatherUnderground do Cumulus para dados.
- Semelhante ao WU, que permiti aos usuários ver dados em tempo real e um gráfico nas últimas 24 horas,
- Já desde muito tempo que comparo dados da minha estação com os dados da Windy.
Hi, I have a NetAtmo meteo station located in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the city of Banja Luka.
All data and measurements will be happy to let you know.
sbl001 | Premium last edited by
Hi - I have 2 Netatmo weather stations. I am perfectly happy to give the data to Windy and also that Windy shares the data.....after all, the more inputs we have to global weather, the better that forecasting will become.
I tried to log on to Weather Underground to share my data but they will not accept Netatmo data for some arcane reason
- PCE-FWS 20
- Data is currently beeing reported to WU (ILEIRIAC9), APRS/CWOP (FW0450), Meteoclimatic and .owner's site www.meteocaldas.com
- Data is sent through Cumulus 1.9.4
- I have some ideas but difficult to explain here :-)
- No problem to offer station data as open data to anyone else.
Hi there, yes we have Davis Vantage Vue. But we don't report it through any other sites. Happy to have it included here 🙂
2 wuderground, weathercloud
3 Cumulus 1.9.4
4 i think It would good be begin and then go improving
5 i would LOVE yo share my area's real-time data with everyone
Ajaja1981 | Premium last edited by
Greetings from London
Using a Davis Vantage Vue since 2007 uploading data to weather-link and WU via a Wifilogger a neat little unit that fits in the Vue console and communicates wireless to my router .
I would love to share my data with Widy team, as a previous member mentioned it would nice to see a clean designed platform with graphs.
Marienka last edited by