Map layers in paid API4
- Is it possible to get observation layers also to API4 (like in windy.com)? If it is, how?
- Is it possible to load Pole Central maps to windy API (leaflet)?
- Is it possible to make several maps that can be synchronized for timestamp? I mean that when chancing the time in one map, the time changes also in the all synchronized maps…
marekd last edited by
@saaneuvos Sorry about the delay.
- If you mean reported temperature and reported wind (basically wx station reports) it is not possible now. Observation is not a part of our map, but it is standalone plugin. We would like to make it accessible via API in the future (as well as forecast, airports, ...), but I cannot promise you that right now.
- Unfortunately it is possible to run only one instance of Windy map on one page. As it stands at official documentation:
There can be only one instance of Windy Map on a page, but you can use multiple instances of Leaflet map on the same page.
Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBBNodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps