Changing scale °C to °F on mobile devices

• We are getting many questions that people are unable to change scale units on their mobile devices. However, it is very simple.

Just click on Menu, it's the yellow icon on the right-hand side. Consequently, scroll to the bottom to the setting tab. Here you can very easily change units from metric to imperial.

photo: Windy;desc:How to change °C to °F on mobile devices.;licence:cc;

Alternatively, check the video above.

• @TomSlavkovsky perhaps you should change the icon to a gear and the title to “settings”. It would make it a little more obvious.

• Tried doing that. Still in Celsius

• @mindycomstock
    Agree - After doing as described, still in Celsius.

• On my iPhone, on the app, I finally found settings (icon under the Home iconas I recently learned). I then scrolled down (also not obvious). I changed from C to F and it automatically asked me to log-in, which I did and the switch stuck. I know I am forgetting something, but the key, in addition to being logged in (on the app on your iPhone!), is to scroll all the way down in Settings to find Save (in red, not grayed out). I did first log into the website, but noticed it was already set to F. Not sure if just then logging into the app made the difference (since settings are supposedly in the cloud) or if actual saving on the app while logged into the app did it.

Windyty, S.E. - all rights reserved. Powered by excellent NodeBB
NodeBB & contributors, OSM & contributors, HERE maps