My name is Mazahir and I live in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. My house is in southern part of this city.
Currently two Weather stations are installed at my house, Ambient 2902 and Davis Vantage Vue.
Since July,2017 I have been Updating real time conditions to WUNDERGROUND . Ambient 2902's data is also being uploaded to weather cloud.
For uploading data I use CUMULUS by sandysoft for Davis Vantage VUE.
Althought Wunderground is a large platform and millions of weather stations are reporting there but there are short comings of that website too.
My suggestions for Windy API are:
- There should be an icon of PWS on Windy map, upon clicking it should open a small pop-up box, showing data of that specific PWS.
- The pop-up box and icons should be of minimalist design.
- The pop-up box should have digital gauges,as it makes it easier to read data.
- Windy should take the data from Professional Weather Station(PWS) and simulate it to show the difference between predicted models and real time data.
- Although Wunderground is a the biggest platform and thousands of weather stations are reporting there, they have server issues all too much ruining the experience. Therefore it would be a pleasure to send my weather station's data to Windy.com
Yes, I would love to share my area's real-time data with everyone, wither its on this platform or some other.