I'm the developper of a FOSS WordPress plugin which collect, display and publish weather data. This plugin, creatively named Weather Station, allows its users to:
- Collect realtime data from stations they can access to.
- Store this data as long as set.
- Display data (current, daily & historical) in their WordPress site as widgets, realtime controls, textual values, charts, etc. (see here for all current visualization formats).
- Share data from real hardware stations ("virtual stations" are excluded from this process) with MET Office and PWS Weather.
- Publish data from real hardware stations ("virtual stations" are excluded from this process) as stickertags files to be consumed by weather networks (like Réseau Météo France, etc.).
You can find here a list of compatible services and brands of stations.
Currently, Weather Station is used on 3000+ individual or weather networks websites.
It would be really interesting for me to allow the users of my plugin to publish their data on windy.com and, maybe - if this is part of your plans - to allow them to collect data from stations published on windy.com. If you are interested too, do not hesitate to let me know.
Note: I am also interested to share data from my personal weather stations (Netatmo, WeatherFlow, Arduino) with windy.com if it's remains open data.