- What type of weather station do you have?
Custom built Arduino based sensor head end that connects to a raspberry Pi Docker swarm cluster running a weewx container. My database is stored on a Synology NAS.
2) Do you report your data to some other Internet website?
Currently weathercloud and weatherunderground. Wunderground has become awful and I no longer wish to support their global warming biased website.
3) How do you technically send your reports to this other website? Which software or protocol do you use?
Using the rest capabilities of the weewx software I connect to both services through API
4) Do you have any tips and ideas on how our API reporting should look like?
Not really, show me what you come up with and then we can go from there
5) Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data?
Sure, I will be moving soon and want to set up a full Stevenson screen with all my sensors and ensure my station fully complies with best practises.