- What type of weather station do you have?
Davis Vantage Pro
- Do you report your data to some other Internet website?
Weather Underground & OpenWeatherMap
- How do you technically send your reports to this other website? Which software or protocol do you use?
I use my won custom software to report via HTTP to both.
- Do you have any tips and ideas on how our API reporting should look like?
REST is good. Easiest would be to incorporate all update information into one URL call along with the PWS ID and a personal API key. This would make it possible to debug easily with any web browser and to even upload using programs like wget or curl.
- Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data?
I would be willing to participate in beta testing as well. I have almost 40 years experience in networking / programming in various languages/protocols.