This plugin reads the warnings geojson data from http://www.weathersa.co.za/warnings and displays it on Windy.
Hope the SA weather services don't have objections.
For those not familiar with plugins:
- URL: www.windy.com/plugins.
- Type in: windy-plugin-saws-warnings and click Load plugin.
- Hopefully Borat will appear.
- Close plugin pane and right click on screen for context menu. Then click SAWS warnings.
- Load may take several seconds.
- Use the weather picker to view different regions and warnings.
- So far only today shown, not tomorrow and D3-5.
Probably still buggy.