- What type of weather station you have: About 40 Vaisala Weather Transmitter WXT520 and 5 Paroscientific,Inc. MET4A Meteorological Measurement Systems scattered across the west Antarctica and the Transantarctic Mountains. Data from these metpacks are ingested into GPS datafiles and transmitted off continent via Iridium.
- Do you report your data to some other Internet website? Met data are pulled from UNAVCO and collated and archived on an FTP site hosted by the British Antarctic Survey.
- How technically do you send your reports to this other website. Which
software or protocol do you use. Not applicable
- Do you have any tips and ideas, how should our reporting API look like?
No tips or ideas.
- Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only
windy.com) as open data? Yes
Posts made by thomasnylen
RE: Would you like to report your weather station data to Windy? (depreciated)