Hi - I like the satellite imagery of the clouds very much!! The shadow effect relative to the sun's position in the sky really helps visualize how fast clouds are building, what direction they're moving in, what the coverage is. I like the feature, and hope you keep and develop it.
Best posts made by wdpalmer
Latest posts made by wdpalmer
RE: Windy launches Satellite layer
Feedback/Questions about Soundings feature
Hi - thanks very much for this new feature!
- I like the display of air temp and dew point
- I like the ability to select a particular altitude with the cursor
- I like how there are two ranges of altitudes
- what do the two grey lines represent?
- if the diagram is a forecast, what is the date/time range of the forecast?
Weather radar glitch
In weather radar mode, showing a two-hour timespan, the loop can’t start because there is an invalid time at the very beginning of the loop. I have to move the cursor out a bit so it can pick up a valid time, then start the loop, and it will successfully loop through the radar images. Viewing on an iPad mini 4. Thanks - an awesome app, and I’m really enjoying discovering what it can display.